List of satellites
you can place an order
for new data acquisition
Please send all the information below to the distributor in your region or to PASCO ALOS Team ( email@example.com ) if there is no distributor in your region.
- Affiliation (Company / Organization)
- Purpose of use
- Area of interest *
- Acquisition period
- Acquisition mode
* Please attach GIS data (shape file, kml, kmz, etc.) if available.
Feasibility Study by PASCO or Distributor
We will check dates and possibilities of acquisition based on the conditions you provide us and will provide you with "Acquisition Plan" and "Scene coverage". **
** kml file or shape file.
Order Sheet Submission
Once you select the scenes and the dates you want to acquire, please fill out "ALOS2_ALOS Order Sheet" and send it to PASCO or distributor.
Quotation Issue and Purchase Order (PO) Submission
Order Placement on Platform
When the acquisition is performed successfully, we will inform you the ID number of acquired data (named scene ID).
Please place your order on "Earth Observation Data Utilization Promotion Platform" (hereinafter referred to as Platform) by searching scene ID we inform you and let us know the purchase order number (PON_00000xxxx)
- Please contact us or regional distributors if you would like to know prices in advance.
- Although order deadlines of new acquisition data are Wednesday two weeks prior to the date of acquisition date in general, deadlines are subject to change. Please check the actual deadline from here.
- Data will be delivered within 5-7 business days after placing an official order on the Platform.
- Delivery of ScanSAR data might take 7-10 business days due to their large volume.
- For ScanSAR data, PASCO only accepts new acquisition and not provides archived data.
- Please let us know if you wish to pay upon the receipt of our invoice.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us or regional distributors.